We offer cost-effective and professional grab hire services to commercial and domestic customers across South Yorkshire from our Sheffield base.
Why Grab Hire?
Grab hire can be a quicker and cheaper alternative to skip hire.
Our grab lorry will arrive onsite, collect your waste, and take it away in no time. In just one visit our grab lorry can remove up to 16 tonnes of waste (soil, brick, rubble, stone etc.). An essential component to keeping any construction project working harmoniously.
- No need to decide on your waste amount in advance like with skip hire. Simply complete your work, pile up the waste, and let our lorries come to do the work.
- No need to pay for roadside skip permits.
- Less labour - No need to manually lift or wheel waste to a skip.
- Waste is gone on the day and time you order our grab hire service for.
Grab Hire In Sheffield and South Yorkshire
Providing there is sufficient space for our grab lorries to access the waste, we provide grab hire services all across Sheffield and South Yorkshire.
Why Fletchers Waste for Grab Hire?
With almost 4 decades of experience providing waste management solutions to domestic and commercial customers, we have refined our processes and developed our service to industry-leading standards.
- We have state-of-the-art grab lorries in our fleet.
- No job too big or too small - whether a small domestic project or a large commercial project, we offer industry-leading customer service.
- Rated 4.8/5 on Trustpilot so you can be sure you’ll receive the best service.
Please contact us using the form below or call our team. Once we have the details of what you need we can provide a competitive quote and a tailored service to you.
Grab Hire FAQs
How long does it take the grab lorry to load the waste on-site?
This is dependent on the size and type of waste being collected. Our operators can load up a grab lorry in as little as 15 minutes in the quickest circumstances.
Can the grab lorry pick up waste from over an obstacle e.g. a fence?
Providing the operator is able to see the waste being picked up and the obstacle is small enough. Grab lorries have approximately a 6m range.
How much waste can be taken away in one visit?
Our grab lorries can collect as much as 16 tonnes of waste in a single visit.